The Ammo Guy's first appearance in Mortars
|Class||Engineer, Assault(Close Quarters)|
|Friends||The Medic, The Engineer, The Sniper|
|Enemies||The Administrator, The Noob|
|Voice Actor||Bryan Mahoney|
This engineer (credited as "Ammo Guy" on IMDb) is a recurring character throughout Battlefield Friends, he usually is screaming when he talks and is usually indirectly killed by The Noob. His relationship to the main cast isn't really clear, but it appears that he knows The Engineer, The Medic, The Sniper, and Noob.
He appears to be a no-nonsense yet is a perpetually loud and somewhat twitchy player. Though competitive, he isn't to the same extent as The Engineer, and generally dislikes overpowered weapons, glitches, and certain aspects of Battlefield that can sap the enjoyment of playing, such as the time it takes for grenades to replenish from an ammo box.
- He hates scavenger.
- The Noob doesn't listen to him, as if he can't be heard.
- He killed and T-bagged The Noob in revenge for killing all the time, much to the enjoyment of The Recon and The Medic.
- The Administrator switched him from the other team once because he had a 9 kill streak, indicating that he was a good player.
- While never referred to by any name in the Animated series, he is referred to as "Ammo Guy" in the Battleloggers Episode Snipe Hunting, hinting that this may actually be his name for the series as well.
- In Close Quarters, he is seen as an Assault for the first time.
- In Battleloggers, his ingame name is EvilBeastLord
- In Battlefield 4, he is the only one of the Friends to be seen in the BF4 uniforms, as the others retained their BF3 uniforms. He's also speaking in a much calmer tone.
- In the episode Phantom Bow, it is said that he unlocked the Phantom Bow by doing all procedures to unlock one. He also demands Recon and Engineer put the bows back in the box, livid that the Bows were simply being given away.
- He is friendly with Choppi Guy, as he is seen in the gunner seat with Choppi Guy being the pilot.
- In Grenade Resupply, he is seen getting frustrated at being unable to find a grenade in an ammo box, a nod to a change DICE made to cut the levels of grenade spam in the game.